If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that I can offer improved site experiences.
- To analyse how Services are being accessed and used, in order to improve performance. Information we track include page views, conversion rates, device information, IP addresses and referral sites.
- You can set your browser to not accept cookies. This may limit your ability to use our Services.
- Squarespace currently do not respond to DNT:1 signals from browsers visiting websites powered by their Services. Squarespace note that you can also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from certain ad networks here (or if located in the European Union, here).
- Pixel tags are pieces of code embedded into websites and emails.
- This site use pixel tags to discover how you interact with our websites pages.
- Device identifiers track, analyse and improve the performance of this Service.
Changes to our Cookies Policy
- This Cookies Policy will be regularly updated to reflect changes within our business.
- If a change is likely to impact you or your rights, we will notify you by displaying a notice of change on our homepage.
- Please check our Cookies Policy regularly.